Conversational French for Beginners (8 Mondays) ZOOM ONLY
This class is offered (Zoom only). There are no refunds.
Instructor Evelyne Burridge
Master the basics (or brush up on) conversational French in this 8-week class series. Learn to introduce yourself, understand a menu, order food and wine, and improve your joie de vivre.
“Bonjour, I am French from the South West of France, near Biarritz. I love teaching French, sharing my culture, and inspiring students to become fluent in French.”
Note: The course textbook is “Vis-à-Vis: Beginning French” 5th or 6th edition, by Amon, Muyskens, & Hadley. *A PDF of Chapter One will be emailed to students on first day of class should text book not be in hand. Minimum 4 students.Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in the activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its instructors from all possible liability that may arise from your participation.
- Registration is required before participation in any class.
- Late registration is permitted when a class series is active on our registration page. However, class fees are not pro-rated.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. If case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled.
- Our code of conduct: A successful Zoom event requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can mute any Zoom participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.