Beginner Ukulele (8 Thursdays) ZOOM ONLY
Note: This class is offered (Zoom only). There are no refunds.
Instructors: Mark Kohls & Jeff Eile
Whether you want to learn to play from scratch or brush up on technique, popular instructors Mark and Jeff will entertain and educate you in this online class series. The ukulele is easy to learn, fun to play, and quickly rewarding. No ability to read music is required. Learn chord patterns, strumming, techniques and simple songs.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in the activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its instructors from all possible liability that may arise from your participation.
- Registration is required before participation in any class.
- Late registration is permitted when a class series is active on our registration page. However, class fees are not pro-rated.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. If case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled.
- Our code of conduct: A successful Zoom event requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can mute any Zoom participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.