Weekly Mindfulness Meditation with Megan ONLINE
Guest Educator Megan McCarver, C-IAYT, M.A
*NEW* Starting January 2024
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
ONLINE via Zoom TUESDAY Weekly
Join in with this ZOOM LINK -- Copy, paste and save it somewhere for easy access!
Meditation is a “practice” (like playing the violin), so the more you take lessons, the better you get! Not only does it leave you more confident and clear in your day-to-day, but the practice of mindful meditation lifts you to a more positive state of mind.
· Embody kindness, self-empathy, and self-care.
· Increase focus and clarity of thought.
· Experience more joy and gratitude.
· Reduce stress.
Megan McCarver, M.A., C-IAYT is delighted to be a mind/body facilitator for over 30 years, specializing in meditation, breathing and lifestyle adjustments for all stages of life! She serves as a co-director, practicum supervisor, and faculty member at AlcheMe Yoga Therapy School in Irvine, California. Megan is kind and an authentic “people person”. She loves family, cooking, travel, trees, and flowers.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in the activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its instructors from all possible liability that may arise from your participation.
- Registration is required before participation in any class.
- Late registration is permitted when a class series is active on our registration page. However, class fees are not pro-rated.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. If case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled.
- Our code of conduct: A successful Zoom event requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can mute any Zoom participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.