Writers Workshop Club HYBRID
Note: Writers Workshop meets weekly on Thursdays.
Facilitator: Ed Shaw
Email Ed Shaw, email@example.com or Steve Fayne, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The Laguna Beach Writers Workshop has been helping writers of all levels hone their skills since the 1970’s. It is a small, collaborative group in which participants read and critique one another’s works submitted as email attachments the day before the meetings. All genres may be covered including short stories, flash fiction, novel chapters, essays, creative nonfiction, memoirs, poetry, and more. Participants in the workshop range from individuals who have recently begun writing to established writers who have been published. The common denominator is a shared interest in developing writing skills in a mutually supportive environment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in our activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you are certifying that you understand and accept our terms and conditions.
- Registration is required before participation in any class or activity.
- By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its representatives from all possible liability that may arise from your participation, except for claims of gross negligence or wanton misconduct.
- By registering for a class at the Susi Q, you agree to observe all Covid-19 safety measures that are in place at the time of your participation. You accept, however, that these protocols cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Covid-19 at the center. To further minimize this risk, you agree that you will not participate in any activity at the center if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, and that you will immediately leave the premises if you experience symptoms during a class or activity.
- Late registration is permitted as long as a class series is active on our registration page.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. In case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled or in cases of financial hardship.
- Code of conduct: A successful in person or Zoom class requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can expel or mute any participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.