Intermediate Ukulele Plus ONLINE
Note: This class is offered (Zoom only). There are no refunds.
* Skip date January 24, 2024
Instructors: Mark Kohls & Jeff Eile
Mark and Jeff's "Ukulele Plus" is intermediate level. A working knowledge of most 1st position major, minor, and 7th chords is expected. Additionally, some understanding of music theory is recommended, but not required, and reading music is not necessary. We’ll continue to focus on mixed strum patterns within songs, more instrumental intros and breaks, and unique “licks”.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in the activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its instructors from all possible liability that may arise from your participation.
- Registration is required before participation in any class.
- Late registration is permitted when a class series is active on our registration page. However, class fees are not pro-rated.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. If case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled.
- Our code of conduct: A successful Zoom event requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can mute any Zoom participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.