Harpist Emmanuel Ceysson_Special Music Performance
Fri, Feb 16, 2024, 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST
Note: This performance will be offered in-person only.
Courtesy of the Laguna Beach Music Festival, Laguna Beach Live and the Philharmonic Society of Orange County, we are again treated to a free, musical morning kicking off the 2024 Laguna Beach Music Festival and featuring guest musician and Principal Harpist with the LA Philharmonic Emmanuel Ceysson.
The 2024 Laguna Beach Music Festival (Feb 12-18) is an annual multi-day celebration featuring outstanding classical and contemporary concerts in intimate spaces, community outreach programs and dynamic special events. Visit LagunaBeachMusicFestival.com.
About Emmanuel Ceysson
With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
Chosen amongst 70 others of his best peers in a totally blind and anonymous audition process, he is since September 2020 the new Los Angeles Philharmonic Harpist under the baton of Gustavo Dudamel. This exciting symphonic position comes after almost 15 years playing opera in the pit, as Principal Harp: first with the Opéra National de Paris, a job he won aged 22, and then for 5 full seasons with the legendary New York MET Opera Orchestra.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in the activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its instructors from all possible liability that may arise from your participation.
- Registration is required before participation in any class.
- Late registration is permitted when a class series is active on our registration page. However, class fees are not pro-rated.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. If case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled.
- Our code of conduct: A successful Zoom event requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can mute any Zoom participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.