Honoring Your Life: An End-of-Life Care Planning Series
Tue, Feb 20, 2024, 3:00 PM PST – Tue, Mar 5, 2024, 3:00 PM PST
*Reschedule Dates: Tuesday, February 20 & Tuesday, March 5 *
Honoring Your Life: End of Life Care Planning Series
Facilitated by Rickie Redman
End-of-life planning represents a profound opportunity for individuals to advocate for their personal care wishes. In this 2-part series, Rickie discusses practical steps in creating a comprehensive portfolio of end-of-life documents. Equally as important, you’ll be given a supportive environment to ponder your emotional, practical, and legacy wishes.
2 Tuesdays | 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Free
February 20, 2024
This session, My Life My Death, is an informative supplemental to an Advanced Directive and other legal documents. This includes practical
information, care preferences, and some legacy work.
March 5, 2024
Session two discusses comprehensive end-of-life planning that includes an Advanced Directive, POLST, and other legal forms.
For further information, reach out to Rickie Redman by emailing RickieR@thesusiq.org, or calling 949-715-8107.
Rickie Redman is the Director of Aging in Place Services at Laguna Beach Seniors. She is currently an end-of-life practitioner intern studying with The HeartWay. Rickie has spent her career working with older adults specializing in program development, volunteer management, socialization, and creativity.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in our activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you are certifying that you understand and accept our terms and conditions.
- Registration is required before participation in any class or activity.
- By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its representatives from all possible liability that may arise from your participation, except for claims of gross negligence or wanton misconduct.
- By registering for a class at the Susi Q, you agree to observe all Covid-19 safety measures that are in place at the time of your participation. You accept, however, that these protocols cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Covid-19 at the center. To further minimize this risk, you agree that you will not participate in any activity at the center if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, and that you will immediately leave the premises if you experience symptoms during a class or activity.
- Late registration is permitted as long as a class series is active on our registration page.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. In case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled or in cases of financial hardship.
- Code of conduct: A successful in person or Zoom class requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can expel or mute any participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.