Book Club IN-PERSON
Note: Book Club meets the third Thursday of every month at the Susi Q.
Facilitator: Phyllis Wilson
Contact Phyllis Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for Club details.
There’s always time to read a good book! Join us to discuss and review some favorites. Our book club promotes the love of literature in a positive and nurturing environment. Club Dues may apply.
February 15 : Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
March 21 : West with giraffes by Lynda Rutledge
April 18 : The book of two ways by Jodi Picoult
May 16 : The diamond eye by Kate Quinn
June 20 : The first ladies by Marie Benedict
July 18 : Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
August 15 : Under the banner of heaven by Jon Krakauer
September 19 : Madame Fourcade's secret war by Lynne Olson
October 17 : Empress of the Nile by Lynne Olson
November 21 : Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn
December 19 : The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store by James McBride
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in our activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you are certifying that you understand and accept our terms and conditions.
- Registration is required before participation in any class or activity.
- By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its representatives from all possible liability that may arise from your participation, except for claims of gross negligence or wanton misconduct.
- By registering for a class at the Susi Q, you agree to observe all Covid-19 safety measures that are in place at the time of your participation. You accept, however, that these protocols cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Covid-19 at the center. To further minimize this risk, you agree that you will not participate in any activity at the center if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, and that you will immediately leave the premises if you experience symptoms during a class or activity.
- Late registration is permitted as long as a class series is active on our registration page.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. In case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled or in cases of financial hardship.
- Code of conduct: A successful in person or Zoom class requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can expel or mute any participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.