[Tuesday] Beginner Basics Mahjong
+ available add-ons
Tue, Feb 27, 2024, 12:00 PM PST – Tue, Apr 2, 2024, 12:00 PM PDT
Six weeks: February 27; March 5, 12, 19 & 26; April 2
Note: This class is currently being offered in-person at the Susi Q Senior Center. There are no refunds. Minimum 4; maximum 12 students.
Instructor: Rhona Kershnar "Rho"
Make friends and learn how to play a 2000 year-old Chinese tile game. You’ll learn to play the game in six (6) fun-filled, hands-on lessons. The basics, the rules, and the strategies all taught in an easy step-by-step approach. This is a basic class for students who have never played before or for students who haven’t played in many years.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your well-being is our primary concern. We ask and expect you to be able to participate safely in our activities, classes and programs you have chosen. By registering, you are certifying that you understand and accept our terms and conditions.
- Registration is required before participation in any class or activity.
- By registering, you agree to release Laguna Beach Seniors, Inc. and its representatives from all possible liability that may arise from your participation, except for claims of gross negligence or wanton misconduct.
- By registering for a class at the Susi Q, you agree to observe all Covid-19 safety measures that are in place at the time of your participation. You accept, however, that these protocols cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Covid-19 at the center. To further minimize this risk, you agree that you will not participate in any activity at the center if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, and that you will immediately leave the premises if you experience symptoms during a class or activity.
- Late registration is permitted as long as a class series is active on our registration page.
- Payment for any class fees is due upon registration.
- Limited Refund Policy: If a fee class is cancelled, you will automatically receive a full refund. There are no refunds if you miss a class or drop out. In case of error, forward your class registration by email to the Registrar with an explanation. All refunds are at the discretion of the Registrar and involve a service charge, except when a class is cancelled or in cases of financial hardship.
- Code of conduct: A successful in person or Zoom class requires the good will of all involved. Instructors, at their sole discretion, can expel or mute any participant who they deem is disruptive to the class.